Orsha Linen Mill is the largest manufacturer of linen yarns, fabrics and flax products in the CIS countries and in Europe. The share of export products in the total production volume is over 80%. Our customers are located on all continents, in more than 40 countries around the world.
The main activities of the Orsha Flax Mill are:
- preparation and spinning of flax fibers;
- production of linen fabrics and linen products;
- finishing of fabrics and textiles;
- wholesale and retail trade in textiles;
- export-import, commercial and intermediary operations;
- branded trade;
- provision of paid services.
The enterprise includes 5 factories:
1st factory for the production of cottonized flax fiber, low-size yarn, rotor-spinning yarn from cottonized flax fiber, bag-packing fabrics and products for industrial purposes from short flax fiber;
2nd and 3rd factories for the production of yarn and harsh fabrics from long flax fibers and cottonized yarns;
finishing factory - for the production of finished household fabrics;
garment factory for the production of home textiles, ready-made linen clothes.
The structure of products is formed on the basis of in-depth marketing research of supply and demand in the textile market, thanks to the constant renewal and expansion of the range, as well as wide technical production capabilities.
Main product groups:
- Linen fabrics (household, packaging);
- Ready-made garments;
- Cottonized fiber;
- Short fiber yarns;
- Products for industrial and technical purposes.
From 2007 to 2017, 2 stages of deep technical modernization of the entire production and technological process, affecting factories No. 1, 2 and 3, as well as the finishing factory, have passed. The third stage of modernization, which is being carried out now, affects certain sections of the factory No. 1 and the garment factory of the flax processing plant.
Today the enterprise is a vertically integrated structure that unites the entire production cycle - from processing long and short flax fiber to the production and sale of finished products.
Features of the technological process and the range of products are determined, first of all, by two types of processed flax fiber - short and long.
Short flax fiber is the main raw material produced by flax factories of the Republic of Belarus. Its processing is carried out at the factory # 1.
In addition to the "classic" assortment of fabrics and yarns, produced by the traditional method of "dry" ring spinning and air rapier weaving, fundamentally new production and technological chains:
- lines for cottonization of short flax fiber from the companies "La Roche" (France) and "Temafa" (Germany);
- complex of rotor spinning of blended and cat-fiber yarns from the Ritier company (Switzerland);
- lines for cleaning short flax fiber from the company (Belgium);
- a set of machines for the production of linen twine from the Roblon company (Denmark);
- a set of equipment for razvlechenie textile waste from the company "NSEPaT" (China).
The operation of this equipment made it possible to obtain not only a completely new product for the textile market - refined, cellulose-containing cottonized flax fiber, but also to produce yarns, fabrics and finished products with high consumer properties from it.
Long flax fiber is processed at factories No. 2 and 3, equipped as a result of the 1st and 2nd stages of modernization with the most modern textile equipment for processing flax:
- flax combing machines from JingDe and Golden Eagle (China);
- draw frames, carding and spinning machines from Golden Eagle (China) and James Mecchi (Ireland);
- drying machines "Dettin" and "Alea" (Italy);
- a set of equipment for preparation and bleaching of rovings "TIS" (Germany);
- complex of dyeing and drying equipment for yarns "Loris Belini" (Italy);
- machines for precision winding for dyeing "CCM" (Switzerland);
- winding machines "Savio" (Italy);
- warping and sizing machines "Karl Mayer" (Germany);
- looms "Picanol" (Belgium) and jacquard machines "Bonas" (Belgium);
- weaving-auxiliary equipment "Groz Beckert" (Germany);
- equipment for sorting fabrics from the Daroitex company (Italy).
The finishing factory is engaged in the processing of harsh fabrics produced at factories 2 and 3 and includes the whole range of preparatory, finishing and finishing operations equipment:
- preparatory complex - knurling machines for fabrics "Daroitex" (Italy) and "Demash Machine" (Turkey);
- gas-opal equipment "Osthof Senge" (Austria);
- a line for bleaching fabrics in a flattened form from the Beninger company (Switzerland);
- a complex of atmospheric dyeing and roller machines and machines for dyeing fabrics under pressure from the TIS company (Germany);
- stations for automatic preparation of chemical and dyeing solutions from the Lavere company (Italy);
- laboratory complex for the preparation of dyeing of new colors from the Data Color company
- digital printing machine "Reggiani" (Italy);
- a complex of printing equipment for piece goods of the carousel type "MNM" (USA);
- equipment for mechanical softening of fabrics from the companies "Biancalani" and "Zonco" (Italy);
- fabric shrinking machine "Sibitex" (Italy);
- finishing calender (China);
- drying and stabilization equipment from the companies "Tekstima" (Germany) and "Dilmenler" (Turkey);
- a set of equipment for sorting fabrics from the Daroitex company (Italy).
The entire technological complex of equipment made it possible to significantly expand the range of manufactured fabrics, improve their consumer properties, reduce the lead time, and improve the quality of products.