The purchaser of a gift certificate may be a citizen of the Republic of Belarus, a foreign citizen, a stateless person, an individual entrepreneur, a legal entity.
3. The gift certificate is not registered and may be transferred to third parties.
A gift certificate is not transferable to legal entities or individual entrepreneurs.
4. A gift certificate is purchased in cash or through the use of bank payment cards using payment terminals.
An individual entrepreneur, legal entity acquires a gift certificate on the basis of a retail sale contract concluded in writing.
When a gift certificate is sold by a seller (seller-consultant) of a specialized store, the gift certificate form includes the address and date of purchase, signature of the seller (seller-consultant), store seal, contract number and date (if sold to an individual entrepreneur, legal entity), validity period gift certificate.
5. A gift certificate without a store’s mark on the place and date of sale, signature of the seller (cashier seller), store seal, validity of the gift certificate and cash receipt for its purchase is not valid (except for payment by payment order). A cash receipt in the amount of money accepted as a gift certificate nominal value is issued to the acquirer, confirms the fact of purchasing the gift certificate and is required to be presented by the bearer with a gift certificate. A cash receipt for a gift certificate without a gift certificate is also invalid.
A gift certificate acquired by a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur is not valid without a store’s mark on the number and date of the retail sale agreement, place and date of sale, signature of the seller (seller-cashier), store seal, and validity of the gift certificate.
6. Validity of the gift certificate is 90 calendar days from the date of its purchase. After the expiry of the period established for the validity of the gift certificate, the funds paid for its purchase are not refundable. The expiration of the gift certificate entails the termination of the obligations of the parties.
7. The bearer of a gift certificate purchases goods from
the assortment available and at the prices presented in the specialized shop RUE “Orsha Flax Mill” at the time of presentation of the gift certificate, on the conditions specified in this
The procedure for the acquisition and circulation of gift certificates.
The gift certificate is involved in all promotions held at the time of exchange for the goods.
8. The bearer of the gift certificate is credited against the payment for the purchased goods the entire amount of the face value (s) of the gift certificate (s) at a time. Summing the values of several gift certificates is allowed ..
9. If the cost of goods purchased in exchange for a gift certificate (s) exceeds the face value of the gift certificate (s), then the bearer of the gift certificate shall make the difference by the amount
10. If the cost of goods purchased in exchange for a gift certificate (s) is lower than the face value of the gift certificate (s), then the difference between the face value of the gift certificate (s) and the cost of the goods will not be returned to the bearer of the gift certificate.
11. A gift certificate cannot be exchanged for cash or gift certificates of a smaller
12. Exchange, return of defective goods purchased through the use of a gift certificate is carried out in the manner prescribed by law, including legislation on consumer protection.
13. The gift certificate is not subject to restoration or replacement in cases of its loss or damage.
14. Informing the purchasers and bearers of gift certificates on the procedure for the acquisition and circulation of gift certificates is carried out by posting relevant information in the public domain on the official website of the enterprise www.linenmill.by, а также в доступных для обозрения местах в специализированных магазинах предприятия.
Gift certificate - an easy and convenient way to make a nice gift!